Sunday 1 February 2015

Begin again

It has been over a year since my last confession....Err, I mean blog post.

I'm ignoring January from this year, what with all the sickness, stress and laying a family member to rest it has been a very tough start to 2015.

From today, 1st February, it is going to change. I will be making a more concerted effort to get on with life. In particular my writing. I have two novels underway, and this year they WILL be finished.

One is a haunting story about a man, a lonely man, who sees ghosts. They will lead him into a twisted story of witchcraft that stretches back through the centuries, a story that ends with a cataclysmic climax.

The other tale is a night of storm destruction for an East Anglian village. Protecting themselves from a second night of storms the villagers have the added terror of a pack of rabid dogs, cats and people hunting throughout the ruins. With the lack of electricity, communications and the emergency services the villages are cut off and have to fend for themselves. Will Sam, a local gamekeeper, Jenny, the midwife and Doctor Devlin stop the disease before it escapes the confines of the village?

So there you have it, it may look as if I have been slowly disappearing I haven't, and I still have plenty ideas to get on paper before I stop, if ever!

2 comments: